Who doesn’t love ranch dressing drizzled all over chicken, all over everything for that matter. A summertime classic that never gets old and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters among us. I’m absolutely in love with this delectable twist on an old classic. Dairy-free ranch chicken can be dressed up or down or just enjoyed on it’s own. Serve it with some spiced cauliflower gnocchi or a light crisp salad.
Make extra dressing and use it as a dipping sauce. The possibilities are endless and if you’re a big fan of ranch you’ll probably find yourself coming back to this one over and over again. It also helps that it’s very simple to make and takes no time at all. Appeal to young and old with this scrumptious staple.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ½ cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1-2 tbs coconut aminos
- 1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a medium size bowl, mix yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh dill.
- Add chicken. Be sure to cover all sides of the chicken with yogurt mixture
- Let the chicken breasts marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In the mean time line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 400° about 10 minutes before you’re ready to cook.
- At this time lay chicken out on the parchment lined baking sheet
- Once the oven has come to temperature bake chicken for 8 minutes
- After 8 minutes carefully remove baking sheet and drizzle coconut aminos over chicken
- Bake again for about 2-3 minutes until done.
- Serve with Cumin Garlic Gnocchi and enjoy!