Creamy Garlic Cauliflower “Risotto” (Vegan, Whole 30, Keto)
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
If you are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional risotto, this Garlic Cauliflower Risotto is perfect for you and you would not know it is made from cauliflower. With a few ingredients, you can make an amazing side dish.
>b> Why would you love this Creamy Garlic Dairy Free Cauliflower Risotto?
-It is the creamiest risotto.
-It requires less than 10 ingredients.
-It can be made in under 20 minutes.
-It is vegan, whole 30 and keto-friendly.
How do you make this Creamy Garlic Dairy Free Cauliflower Risotto?
First, add all the ingredients except the tahini and ghee or butter (optional if vegan or use vegan butter) into a pot and bring to a boil.
Mix everything together and reduce heat to medium-low. Allow the vegetables to cook for 10 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. Once ready, add the 1 tbsp tahini and ghee/butter (optional). Mix well. Serve with your main meal and while warm.
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon bouillon (choose vegetable for vegan)
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Mix well and reduce heat to medium-low. Allow to cook for 10 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the 1 tbsp tahini and ghee/butter (optional). Mix well. Serve while warm. Enjoy!