Sunday Snackin! I had no desire to “cook” anything on Sunday afternoon after cooking all morning for clients, so this meal was PERFECT! Made this homemade black garlic hummus the day and it’s absolutely delish. Also, ever since visiting San Fran I’m obsessed with this sweet onion sourdough from BreadSrsly…literally had some shipped while I was there. Hummus recipe below!
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup well-stirred tahini, I use Soom Foods
- 3 black garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of water
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Place all ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth! Add more water to desired consistency.