Honey-Cashew Chicken & Broccolini
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
What You Need
Red bell pepper
Tamari soy sauce
Baking & Spices
- 6 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon @baseculture almond butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Sriracha for sauce (OPTIONAL)
- 1 pound chicken, cubed (I used boneless skinless thighs but breast works too)
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 heads chopped broccolini
- ½ chopped red bell pepper
- 2-3 teaspoons arrowroot starch (or cornstarch) mixed with ½ cup water
- Blend the tamari soy sauce, almond butter, garlic and honey together. Add sriracha if you would like!
- Add the chicken to a sauté pan over medium high and pour the blended sauce over it. Bring the sauce to a boil, and cook the chicken for about 4 minutes until no longer pink.Add the cashews, broccolini, and red bell pepper, and starch mixture. Cover and cook for about 3-5 minutes until veggies are tender. Mix everything together, reduce the heat to medium, and cook for a couple more minutes while the sauce continues to thicken!
- Serve over rice or noodles of your choice.