Dijon-Orange Chicken & Brussels Sheet Pan
About this Recipe
What You Need
Oils & Vinegars
Apple Cider Vinegar
Baking & Spices
Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
Cast iron pan
- 1 orange, sliced
- ½ an onion, sliced
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the orange juice, mustard, cider vinegar, olive oil, mayo, salt, and pepper. Toss the brussels and onions with the mixture - spread on a sheet pan. Squeeze the oranges to add juice and spread them around the brussels.
- Place the brussels in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the brussels are cooking, pat dry the chicken thighs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chicken skin-side down in a little oil for 4 minutes in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Set aside.
- Remove the brussels from the oven, add the chicken to the pan, and bake for another 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.