Who doesn’t love ranch dressing drizzled all over chicken, all over everything for that matter. A summertime classic that never gets old and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters among us. I’m absolutely in love with this delectable twist on an old classic. Dairy-free ranch chicken can be dressed up or down or just enjoyed on it’s own.
Serve it with some spiced cauliflower gnocchi or a light crisp salad. Make extra dressing and use it as a dipping sauce. The possibilities are endless and if you’re a big fan of ranch you’ll probably find yourself coming back to this one over and over again. It also helps that it’s very simple to make and takes no time at all. Appeal to young and old with this scrumptious staple.
- 1 bag of cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 ½ tsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1. Thaw out bag of cauliflower gnocchi
- 2. Melt ghee in a medium size skillet on medium high.
- 3. Add the gnocchi and sauté for about 5 minutes, being sure to cook all sides
- Add paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and sauté for another couple of minutes
- Serve on it’s own or with Dairy-Free Ranch Chicken and enjoy!