Dairy-Free Vegan “Cheesy” Broccolini Cheddar Quesadillas
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
We all know those days when we are in a rush or come back from a long day of work, a workout or any other events and feeling extra hungry. All we want is a quick and filling lunch. Well, I have this easy Dairy Free Vegan Broccolini Cheddar Quesadillas for you to try. You will need less than 5 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
To make this Dairy-Free Vegan Broccolini Cheddar Quesadillas you will need:
-2 tortillas of choice
How do you make these Dairy-Free Vegan Broccolini Cheddar Quesadillas?
First, heat a pan over medium-high heat and spray it with some coconut oil. Saute the onions until they are fragrant. Remove the onions and add them to a bowl.
Then, lightly spray the pan again and heat the tortillas on the pan. Add the cheddar, onions, and broccolini to the tortillas and allow the cheddar to melt. After, fold the tortillas over and cut in half. Serve with some ketchup and enjoy while they are warm.
- 2 tortillas of choice
- ¼ cup dairy-free cheddar
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- ¼ cup broccolini, chopped
- Heat a pan over medium high heat and spray with coconut oil.
- Saute the onions until fragrant. Remove and add to a bowl.
- Lightly spray the pan again. Heat the tortillas on the pan.
- Add the cheddar, onions, and broccolini and allow the cheddar to melt. Then, fold the tortillas over and cut in half. Serve with some no added sugar spicy ketchup. Enjoy!