Dairy-Free Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Roll-Ups
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
When we think of lunch or dinner, some will think it has to be complicated or it takes a long time to make. However, this Dairy-Free Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Roll-Ups can easily be made and require minimal ingredients.
Why will you love this recipe?
-It is dairy-free.
-It can be made in under 30 minutes.
-The spinach walnut pesto elevates this meal and can be used for other meals as well.
How do you make this Dairy-Free Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Roll-Ups?
First, fill a large pot about ½ full with water and bring to a boil. Then, add the lasagna noodles into the pot and let it boil for about 6 minutes. Remove the lasagna from the pot and place them into a plate.
Grab a medium-sized bowl. Combine the ricotta, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together. Spread this mixture onto the lasagna, top with some spinach, and roll the lasagna up. Brush the lasagna with some pesto of choice. Serve the lasagna with some greens, extra lemon juice, and parmesan cheese if desired.
- 4 lasagna noodles
- ½ cup dairy-free ricotta
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash of spinach
- ½ cup sauteed spinach
- ¼ cup pesto of choice
- Fill a large pot about ½ full with water. Bring to a boil.
- Add lasagna noodles and let boil for about 6 minutes.
- Remove lasagna from water and place them into a plate.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
- Spread the mixture onto the lasagna. Top with spinach.
- Roll the lasagna up.
- Brush the lasagna with some pesto of your choosing.
- Serve with some greens, protein, extra lemon juice and parmesan cheese if desired.