10-Minute Shrimp Quesadillas
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
You know those busy days when you are going back and forth between meetings or errands and by the time you are done with them it is lunchtime or past lunchtime and you haven’t eaten yet? I definitely have those days and the last thing I want to do is make a complicated meal. During those days, I often like to make these shrimp quesadillas because not only can it be made in about 10 minutes, but they are filling and packed with flavors.
Why you will love these 10-Minute Shrimp Quesadillas?
-It can be made vegan and gluten-free.
-It is a quick meal to have, made in 10-minutes or less.
It is crispy, cheesy and a filling meal to have.
How do I make these 10-Minute Shrimp Quesadillas?
First, cut the tortillas in half. I used almond flour tortillas as a gluten-free option. You can also use regular tortillas of your choosing. Then, In a large pan over medium-high heat, add the coconut oil. Heat the 2 flour tortillas until they are lightly crispy.
Once they are lightly crispy, add the dairy-free gouda (or vegan cheese of your choice), spinach, onions, cooked shrimp (optional, remove if vegan or substitute with another protein), and sun-dried tomatoes onto one side of 2 halves of the tortillas.
Top the tortillas back with the other halves of the tortillas. Allow the cheese to melt. Then, fold them over and cut them in half. Serve while they are warm and crispy!
- 2 almond flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup Dairy-free gouda
- ½ cup Sauteed spinach
- ¼ cup Sauteed onion
- 4-6 Cooked shrimp
- 2 chopped Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut the tortillas in half.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, add coconut oil. Heat the 2 flour tortillas until lightly crispy.
- Add the dairy-free gouda, spinach, onion, cooked shrimp, and sun-dried tomatoes onto one side of 2 halves of tortillas. Top back with the other halves of the tortillas.
- Allow the cheese to melt. Fold them over and cut in half. Enjoy!