Cauliflower “Wings” and Three Tofu Dipping Sauces
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
So what better way to start out the year than with a new recipe? I made some curried cauliflower wings and 3 dipping sauces...and the sauces are tofu based! I hope you all had a glorious NYE and sending you light and love for the new year.
- Cauliflower Wings Recipe:
- 1 small head cauliflower cut (or torn) into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond/cashew milk
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Dipping sauce:
- 1 package silken tofu drained
- Fresh herbs or dried herb seasoning
- Sriracha hot sauce (I used a green lemongrass and a Red by Fix Hotsauce)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, milk, aminos and curry powder together.
- Carefully dip each piece of cauliflower so that it is entirely coated in the batter and then place on parchment paper/ baking sheet.
- I also brushed the tops with a little avocado oil to get a nice golden top.
- Bake for about 25-30 mins.
- Place the drained tofu in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Divide the puréed tofu into three portions.
- In one mix in some red sriracha to taste, another mix in the green to taste, and the third mix in some herbs and salt and pepper to taste.