Happy 2018! One of my New Year’s goals is to try to eat plant based for one day out of every week. So what better way to start out the year than with a new recipe? I made some curried cauliflower wings and 3 dipping sauces…and the sauces are tofu based! I hope you all had a glorious NYE and sending you light and love for the new year.
Cauliflower Wings Recipe:
- 1 small head cauliflower cut (or torn) into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond/cashew milk
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix flour, milk, aminos and curry powder together. Carefully dip each piece of cauliflower so that it is entirely coated in the batter and then place on parchment paper/ baking sheet. I also brushed the tops with a little avocado oil to get a nice golden top. Bake for about 25-30 mins.
- 1 package silken tofu drained
- Fresh herbs or dried herb seasoning
- Sriracha hot sauce (I used a green lemongrass and a Red by Fix Hotsauce)
Place the drained tofu in a food processor and purée until smooth. Divide the puréed tofu into three portions. In one mix in some red sriracha to taste, another mix in the green to taste, and the third mix in some herbs and salt and pepper to taste.