Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Pasta with Spicy Honey Shrimps
About this Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good bowl of pasta any day of the week? Even better, the ranch sauce is made from scratch, making it even more desirable. This creamy ranch sauce requires minimum ingredients to make. Once it is ready, you can pair it with any pasta dish you want and if you have any leftovers, serve the ranch with veggies.
Why you will like this Creamy Ranch Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Pasta?
-It is vegan and gluten-free friendly with easy substitutions.
-The recipe can be made in about 30 minutes, perfect for busy weeknights when you want to make a big batch and spread throughout the week to have.
-The ranch sauce is made from scratch, making it taste even better than store-bought ranch sauces.
-The ranch sauce can be served with any type of pasta you love even with veggie noodles.
-You can make extra of the ranch sauce to have in advance when you want to make more pasta or serve as a dip for veggies or for salads.
How do you make this Creamy Ranch Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Pasta?
To make this pasta dish, first, prepare 1 serving or more of pasta as shown in the directions of the pasta box of your choosing. While the pasta cooks, combine all the ingredients for the ranch sauce in a bowl and mix until smooth and well combined.
When the pasta is ready, drain all the water. Combine the pasta, spinach, sun-dried tomato, and ranch sauce together in a bowl. The next step is optional. If you are vegan, you can add any other protein of your choice such as tofu or tempeh.
Heat a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the shrimps (or any other protein of your choice), honey and sriracha into the pan. Saute until the shrimps are cooked. Top the pasta bowl with the shrimps. Serve and enjoy while it is still warm.
- 1 serving gluten-free pasta
- 1 ½ cup steamed spinach
- ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (dairy free or regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (Add water to thin)
- 1 lb shrimps
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Prepare 1 serving of pasta as shown in the directions of the pasta box.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the ranch sauce and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Combine the pasta, spinach, sun-dried tomato, and ranch sauce together. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add shrimps, and sauté for 2 mins per side.
- Turn off heat, add honey and sriracha into the pan. Toss until coated in the sauce.
- Top the pasta bowl with the shrimps. Serve and enjoy!