Two-Ingredients Dairy-Free and Vegan Taco Pasta
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
This Two-Ingredient Dairy-Free and Vegan Taco Pasta requires minimal time to make and you can add any veggies you want with it. It requires less than 10 ingredients to make. I can make this everyday for lunch and you will not regret making it either.
Here are the 9-ingredients you will need to make this filling pasta bowl:
-pasta sauce of choice
-vegan queso (or any queso dip)
How do you make this Dairy-Free and Vegan Taco pasta?
All you have to do is to mix the rigatoni with the pasta and queso sauce together. Top the pasta with the avocado, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and kale and sprinkled with some hemp seeds. Easy right?
- 1 serving gluten-free rigatoni
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- ¾ cup vegan queso (or any queso dip!)
- ½ avocado sliced into chunks
- ¼ cup tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ tbsp scallions
- ½ tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds
- Mix the rigatoni with the pasta and queso sauce.
- Top with the avocado, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and kale.
- Sprinkled with the hemp seeds. Serve and enjoy!