I was craving some Thai flavors, so I decided to make some noodles, veggies and shrimp! I needed a sauce of course…so this sauce was born!! It is delicious and if you want it to be more of dressing then you can add some water to thin it out!
- 1/3 cup almond butter (I used Georgia Grinders)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons Tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
Whisk all ingredients together. If you want it thinned our then add some water. Serve!