Rocky Road Cookie Skillet!
About this Recipe
By: Caitlin Greene
What You Need
Baking & Spices
- 1.5 cups oats ground into a flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 bar @lilys_sweets chocolate
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 C.
- Mix the oats, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium sized bowl until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugars, vanilla, tahini and eggs until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix them together until it becomes a thick batter.
- Add chocolate chunks to give a good texture.
- Pour the batter to a greased 6 inch cast iron skillet, or a small brownie pan.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top and bake for 25-30 minutes until firm.