Out of all my pancake experimenting lately, this recipe is 👌 everything about these cakes...moist, fluffy, flavorful...ah it was perfection 😋 These were similar to my squash pancakes a couple weeks back, but I used acorn squash this time and no almond milk. I topped this stack with @legendaryfoods blueberry cashew butter, warm raspberries and my carob cocoa butter drizzle. For the drizzle-- I mixed two tablespoons of @sunfood carob powder with a 2 teaspoons of melted @wildfoodsco cocoa butter and it tasted just like a creamy chocolate dip (sans the caffeine)!!! They were so delicious!!! Post leg-day fuel at its finest It's Thursday all!!! Short week! I also have tomorrow off so I have a super short week 😳 I've been spending time this week purging and creating some "sacred space" for myself for meditation etc....feels so healing ❤️ Anyone else spend time doing this? I'd love any ideas! Sun is shining and it's a glorious day! Hope you are all enjoying 😍
- 1 cup steamed acorn squash
- 2 tbls @nutiva coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop @sunwarriortribe #vegan protein powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 @egglandsbest egg
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop @furtherfood collagen
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Spray a skillet with @chosenfoods avocado oil
- Pour batter onto pan.
- Allow each pancake to bubble then flip.
- Top with your toppings and enjoy!!